We currently serve over 250 businesses, civic clubs and organizations throughout the surrounding area.
- Quality Inn
- Cozy n’ Sweet Pop-Up Candy Shoppe LLC
- Northern Belle Boutique
- Retriever Merchant Solutions – Ben Wickersheim
- bioPURE Fox Valley
- Smokehound BBQ
- New London Mini Storage
- Spirit & Truth Worship Center
- Double J Shuttle Service
- Blue Gorilla Lounge
- New London Cleaning Services LLC
- Kuether Services
- Toney Law Offices, S.C.
- ServiceMaster RRH
- Wolf River Family Restaurant
- Rural Roads ATV Club
- Lynn Tank Agency LLC
- Sandy DuFrane – Century 21 Ace Realty
- MK Flooring
- Ellen Martinson, Pianist
- Mid-State Tree Service and Arborist, LLC
- Northeast & Central Wisconsin ATV-UTV Association
- Spooks on Spurr
- Waterstone Mortgage
- New London Family Dental
- MK’s Custom Creations
- Brandi Buss – Tiffany Holtz Real Estate Group, Coldwell Banker-TREG
- Pieper Electric, Inc.
- Wohlt Creamery, LLC
- Tractor Supply Co
- Bos’ Optimal Solutions, LLC
- Express Employment Professionals
- Pads and Pets LLC
- Coyle’s Tire & Auto
- Lionettes of New London
- St. John’s Episcopal Church
- Merchants’ Choice Card Services LLC
- State Farm Insurance – Dan Gassner Agency
- Tri County Chiropractic S.C.
- JG Home Improvements & Emergency Services
- American Cancer Society
- Pigeon River Brewing Co.
- Ledger Lady
- Shiocton Flyers Club
- BNH Lighting, LLC
- Cash Store
Over 110 Chamber members currently accept Chamber Bucks in our community.
Chamber membership unlocks assorted discounts throughout the entire community.
Download the Mobile App Today
All the information you need from the Chamber of Commerce, School District, and City in one location.
NEW LONDON AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
Serving New London and all surrounding communities
The Mission of the New London Chamber of Commerce is to promote our community’s economic growth and the success of our member businesses and organizations.
Check this out!
Press button to play the video
The Vision of the Chamber of Commerce is to create value for our members by providing educational and networking opportunities, as well as beneficial programs and events.
Upcoming Chamber Events and Meetings
New London Area Chamber of Commerce Staff
Working hard for the New London community and our members!
- April Kopitzke
- Karen Gitter
Lead Administrative Assistant
<iframe src=”https://cmsapp.4schools.net/Widget/widget.html?orgId=60″ width =”320″ height=”480″ frameBorder=”0″></iframe>
Submit your question, we will get back to you during normal business hours.