We currently serve over 250 businesses, civic clubs and organizations throughout the surrounding area.
- New London Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Total Innovative Property Specialist (TIPS)
- Gregory T Photography
- LIR Transportation – Fox Valley Cab
- Ellen Martinson, Pianist
- Lutheran Social Services of Wisconsin & Upper MI
- PRO-X Systems, Inc.
- Traumatic Brain Injury Fight for Life Team
- Cornerstone Insurance Services LLC
- MJ’s Treasures
- NXT Level Ultimate Sports Complex
- Real Estate by Jeffrey
- Wolf River Propane LLC
- Father Herb Council 1797 Knights of Columbus
- Launch Therapy Center, LLC
- Christopher & De Leon Law
- The Print Shop
- New London DECA
- Mark Heise Country Financial
- Quality Inn
- Cozy n’ Sweet Pop-Up Candy Shoppe LLC
- Northern Belle Boutique
- Retriever Merchant Solutions – Ben Wickersheim
- Smokehound BBQ
- New London Mini Storage
- Spirit & Truth Worship Center
- Double J Shuttle Service
- Blue Gorilla Lounge
- Kuether Services
- Toney Law Offices, S.C.
- ServiceMaster RRH
Over 110 Chamber members currently accept Chamber Bucks in our community.
Chamber membership unlocks assorted discounts throughout the entire community.
Download the Mobile App Today
All the information you need from the Chamber of Commerce, School District, and City in one location.
Winter Wonderland on the Wolf
Saturday, December 4, 2021
Mark your Calendars for Winter Wonderland on the Wolf!
Chamber of Commerce Membership
Learn more - Do more!
NEW LONDON AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
Serving New London and all surrounding communities
The Mission of the New London Chamber of Commerce is to promote our community’s economic growth and the success of our member businesses and organizations.
Check this out!
Press button to play the video
The Vision of the Chamber of Commerce is to create value for our members by providing educational and networking opportunities, as well as beneficial programs and events.
Upcoming Chamber Events and Meetings
New London Area Chamber of Commerce Staff
Working hard for the New London community and our members!
- April Kopitzke
- Lisa Bastian
Lead Administrative Assistant
- Melissa Benzshawel
Do you have a question?
Submit your question, we will get back to you during normal business hours.