We currently serve over 250 businesses, civic clubs and organizations throughout the surrounding area.
- Brandi Buss – Tiffany Holtz Real Estate Group, Coldwell Banker-TREG
- Empower Real Estate Inc
- Pieper Electric, Inc.
- Zach Zabel – State Farm Agent
- First Weber Inc.
- Wohlt Creamery, LLC
- Sav-Half Greeting Cards
- Tractor Supply Co
- Bos’ Optimal Solutions, LLC
- Express Employment Professionals
- Pads and Pets LLC
- Coyle’s Tire & Auto
- Lionettes of New London
- St. John’s Episcopal Church
- Merchants’ Choice Card Services LLC
- State Farm Insurance – Dan Gassner Agency
- Simply Repurposed & Water Street Boutique
- Tri County Chiropractic S.C.
- Go Green Recycling LLC
- Elevate Archery
- JG Home Improvements & Emergency Services
- American Cancer Society
- Pigeon River Brewing Co.
- Ledger Lady
- Shiocton Flyers Club
- BNH Lighting, LLC
- Cash Store
- Quality Assured Office Machines, Inc.
Over 110 Chamber members currently accept Chamber Bucks in our community.
Member Deals and Incentives
Chamber membership unlocks assorted discounts throughout the entire community.
Information and Resources
We work hard to keep the community informed with many different opportunities.
NEW LONDON AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
Serving New London and all surrounding communities
The Mission of the New London Chamber of Commerce is to promote our community’s economic growth and the success of our member businesses and organizations.
Check this out!
Press button to play the video
The Vision of the Chamber of Commerce is to create value for our members by providing educational and networking opportunities, as well as beneficial programs and events.
New London Area Chamber of Commerce Staff
Working hard for the New London community and our members!
- April Kopitzke
- Karen Gitter
Lead Administrative Assistant
- Molly Cervantes
- Katie Warnke
Submit your question, we will get back to you during normal business hours.