Grant Readiness Workshop - Tuesday, February 8, 2023 | 1-2:30pm and Wednesday, February 9, 2023 | 1-2:30pm.
Virtual Zoom - The two-part Grants Readiness Series provides a foundation of grant project and proposal preparedness knowledge for community and business development organizations who serve Wisconsin’s rural communities. Attendees will come away from the training with actionable steps toward preparing a grant project and proposal specific to advancing rural Wisconsin community or economic development services.
Learning outcomes include:
- Deciphering what a grant-fundable project is and is not; reframing your needs
- Increasing your competitiveness through project design
- Planning for internal and external project and proposal preparation
- Surviving the grant funding ecosystem:
- Program managers, submission portals and critical organizational readiness requirements
- Finding funding opportunities
- Reviewing standard components