It seems too early to be thinking about Christmas but here we go.
We are bringing back our community decorated Christmas trees this year. We will be looking for non-profit clubs and organizations to decorate a tree in the farm house. During our Christmas event and open houses we invite our visitors to "vote" by placing money in the donation jar of their favorite tree(s). All money each tree receives goes directly back to that particular organization. This is a really fun thing for clubs and organizations to do together.
Things to know:
1. We supply the tree, you would need to supply all lights, decorations, tree skirts, etc.
2. You need to be available to decorate your tree (needs to be done by 12/10) and un-decorate your tree sometime in January.
3. You do not need to be present for the Christmas event or open houses.
4. The more you promote your tree and the events, the more money you can potentially raise.
5. Spaces are limited to 20 organizations.
If your group is interested, please email email@example.com with your group name, your mission, and anything else you'd like to share.