Contact: Carol Brauer
BrightStar Care is a home care company that offers a full continuum of care, including childcare, staffing and support services. They provide nurses and / or Certified Nursing Assistants in Winnebago, Outagamie, Waupaca and portions of Calumet and Brown Counties.
When you or a loved one faces a challenge, you need the services that only an industry leader can provide. BrightStar Care is here to make life easier and allow you to live it to the very fullest. They are there when family and friends are unable to provide necessary care, engaging in daily activities becomes increasingly difficult for a loved one or additional support is needed throughout the night. In addition, they offer the following services:
- Companion Care
- Respite and family relief
- Assistance with hobbies and pastimes
- Care for those whose condition compromises their ability to stay alone
- Home Support
- Laundry, grocery shopping, meal preparation and light housekeeping
- Outside Support
- Transportation, shopping and errands
- Escort to appointments, outpatient preparation and follow-up care
- Personal Care
- Bathing, dressing, grooming and toileting
- Outpatient pre- and post-op assistance
- Transferring, positioning and ambulation
- Skilled Care
- In-home blood draws and injections
- High-tech nursing
- Medication management
- Home infusion therapy
- Hospice assistance
- Medication reminders, set-up and administration
Our Director of Nursing can provide a free living room visit / assessment and also oversees your loved ones Plan of Care. From your first phone call, our trained staff and innovative systems help match the personality and needs of your loved one with our team of caregivers to find the best possible fit. If at any time you are not satisfied, we’ll do everything we can to the right match – guaranteed.
BrightStar is Joint Commission Accredited and can provide services from one hour to 24 hours per day without a contract. All of our caregivers are drug tested, background checked including driver’s license, reference checked, bonded and insured.
If you or someone you know is looking for experienced care for a loved one, contact BrightStar Care today.