Ali Garrigan Design
Owner: Alison Garrigan
In 2001 Alison received a B.F.A degree in Graphic Design from UW Stevens Point. In addition to her freelance work, she is a senior graphic designer for a local publishing company. Recently, Alison’s interest in photography turned from a serious hobby into an uncontrollable passion. She is a big believer in always fine-tuning her skills, so she can continue to enhance her technique through research and education.
Alison has 12+ years of experience on a personal and professional level. Over time she’s had the great opportunity to work with a broad range of clients on a variety of projects so she is very flexible and always looking forward to creating something new especially when combining photography with design.
Sample of DESIGN services:
- Wedding Packages
• Party Invitations
• Identity/Logo Development
• Business/Marketing Materials
• Print Management Services
The majority of the design process is done through email and / or phone conversations. The location of her clients has no effect as long as the client has a reliable Internet connection and Adobe Reader.
Alison prefers to keep things simple. Photo sessions include a CD with fully edited high-resolution images and a copyright release so clients can print pictures, as they need them. Currently, photography sessions are done on location as Alison is in the process of setting up a studio in her home. Please feel free to contact Alison with any questions or to schedule an appointment.
PHOTOGRAPHY services available:
• Photo Restoration/Retouching – Alison can often fix old or damaged photos, tears, stains, etc.
• Custom Photo Editing – Alison can look at an existing photo to see whether it can be customized for a more modern look or to add photo expertise to amp it up for a more professional presentation.